Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Recent Life

My Recent Life

I am a 17+ gal,,,so I still live my life as a student and as a daughther of my parent…hehe
I’m recently studying at Multimedia University ..and we call it “Money Making University”….eh,dun play play,,,teach u how to make money wan leh???? I’m still in da process of learning it!!if I succed of making it,,I’ll teach u how to make it without collect fm u any single sen,,,ok?…Muahahhaahh
I’m in the alpha year now,which means the foundation year,,,,taking business management…
PM13 is my group,,we still dunno much bout each other yet coz still fresh what!!my classmate mostly come from other states,the mixture of 13 states in Malaysia.There ar some from Indonesia and there is black and org putih in my group oso…a multiracial society!!!
The life of study there ar very much different from secondary school.The environment ar so different.As u can see the university wit the name “multimedia”..everything is exactly multhimedia..we got to do a lot of on9 researches,get printed all the lecturer’s notes on9,checking bulletin board on9,do all the registerating on9,getting our time table on9,on9 library n many many more….and everything have to do it ourself,,not like last time,everything is well-prepared of.haiz…
We don’t have a fix classroom,everyday got to run here run there…its very very tired u know…
the campus is so so so big,sometimes we take bout 10 minutes to walk from one building to another building…the sad thing is the lift there alwaz fully occupied wan…so I have to climb up the stairs..Nvm…its an exercise for me,,,as I’m well known as the Big Eater among my fren…hahhaha…
Yaya,,,there was one time I went in to the wrong class,,it was so embarrassing to me..actually that morning I got the class at block B,5th floor.I thought it was at Block A.the classroom no. are the same but in different building.so I juz went in to that particular classroom n I have a quick glance to the ppl in that particular class,y everybody looked different wan,,,,oh ..no!!!i was in the wrong venue…I quickly stepped out fm that class n decided to take the lift,,its full house again…
I have no choice I have to used the staircase..by the time I reach the right place,the lecturer have started her lecture…it was the combined class summor…everybody look at me…hahaha…I learned a lesson fm it,,I have to really check my timetable b4 entering any class…haha
The subjects we learn in this 1st semester ar accounting, principle of ecomomics, Business Mathematics, English and Human Development( is bout like psychology n bio study).some of the subject are new to me coz I have never learned it b4…everyday is juz study, study, n study…haiz….wat to do!!!hehe..but the good news is I have no class on Friday.I have 3 days off in a week…yeah!!!!I think I got to stop now,,wanna go makan d…very hungry now…hehe..buhby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home