Monday, April 03, 2006

*yawn...yawn...* quite sleepy now,hehe...anything to make me awake??....mayb blogging, haiz....bored,actually plan to study moral wan, “an incredibly boring subject” ,but its kind of putting me to bed straight away...later only read la,later....later...frankly,i dunno anything about moral,absolutely dunno...none of the question i can do from the past year paper..haha...today we just talked bout food at the back,phew...interesting topic huh! haha...yummy food (feel like savouring those food now,haha)...see see...really IMMORAL me...wooo....is time for me to take my medicine now, dat day went to see doctor for my injured toe, i got to finished 50 pills ..i've counted it,one day 8 pills...really drive me crazy.....make me puke after seeing those pills...yuckssssss....after eating those yucky pills,i tink it can give me some courage and some spirit to study moral...i really hope i can bring myself to study...n to catch up in my study....cause my result sucksss...alrite, get to go now...Bahbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home