Thursday, November 30, 2006

12.10 am...though vry sleepy,but stil wanna blog...lol...exhausted...i tink my life is meaningless or is jz empty where there's a row of meetings per week....4/5 days out of 7 days per week is just mainly for meeting...gonna drive me crazy soon...today woke up so early to practice piano, at bout 7am in the morning...forcing myself to wake up and practice coz oredi one week din touch the piano d...when i oredi prepared myself to the class,n asked from my mum sku fees,she said today juz the 30th of the month only...n i like huh?!!!...means i got no class today....coz today (thursday) falls on the 5th week of the month, every 5th week,i do not have any class one....haiz...so blurrrr....woke up so early...haiz....
Tmr last day for SPM examination....so i can resume my life back...coz my sister is sitting it,we've little entertainment for the past 3 weeks, i supposed...little tv,little radio, n etc etc...haha...so i can resume to my "entertainment wonderland" now...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home