Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hihi, I juz came back from doing some sponsorship stuffs outside.....tired, and ate lot i should say,haha...the most important thing was we've found get our main sponsor, RM1000...hooray!!!!
ya, i'm currently doing my second trimester in MMU, getting harder n harder d, n muz work really really hard to catch up with my terrible result last sem.....hmmm, Chinese New YEar is juz around the corner, so guys, how's ur preparation? excited? ....but i generally think dat the " feel" or excitment is not as strong as we anticipate it when we are still a little girl or boy....., don't you feel dat as well?? haha...anyway, I hereby wish all my family and friends Happy & properous Chinese New Year and enjoy it to the max ...collect more red packet and enjoy the good food as well.....:) Gong Xi Fa Cai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home