Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My holiday

Not so happening,hehe...working as a part time promoter in parkson, not everyday work, only on weekends ...Besides that, I am broke :( spent money on clothes and clothes and clothes.... Monday, went to had my eyebrow shaping at Estee Lauder Counter.Finally it got some clean line to my brow,hehe, its actually impact on the the overall expression and emotion of the facial features, I look "garang abit" now...hahaha...Tuesday, signed up the purifying facial bliss package at RM68, at slimming sanctuary...huhu,,,facial wash, rejuvenating process, massage, face mask, moisturizing, eye soothing therapy, steaming and etc..not bad not bad, I like the cooling face mask and massaging....Today, went to trim my hair and do rebonding to my fringe.now the hair is hanging over my forehead now, so uncomfortable ....and I will be working later in the evening, sienzzzz :(


p/s: Congrats to President Barack Obama

tweezer, brow brush and scissors to shape it...I will learnt it soon :)

The pencil I bought


Slimming Sanctuary

The environment inside is so relaxing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home