Monday, June 01, 2009

1st of June...1st day of my internship :) Lawrence Tan & Co. , my training firm.haha..though small, but I feel STRESS !!!! I was given 2 companies to incharge straight on the first day of my work....My supervisor hands me a stack of working paper files to read through...What I did today was just reading and understand how to carry out proper audit...Besides this, I am required to read up other topics as well,or put in other words, revision for what I have learnt and oso some new thins which I havent learn. For example are, Public Ruling, tax treatment for different industries, deferred tax, MASB to FRS, different forms to be submitted to IRB, audit procedures, n etc. He insisted me to STUDY :( Applying those theoretical aspects of knowledge in the field of accounting...haha..Hope my passion would be solidified and I also should learn to give a little credence to myself...haha..Happy Training to all my frens :) n Happy Holiday:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home