Monday, November 30, 2009

End of Internship !!!

The small firm I undergone my training


My place of work

My Audit Supervisor

My Tax Supervisor + overall supervisor



Me senior in the middle ....with the other trainee on the left


I feel tremendously excited because today is the last day of my Practical Training...hehe...I thought it had no farewell for us in the first place, but during lunch time, my supervisor approched me and said we would have our lunch together...haha...I feel abit stunned at that moment, coz i never think of my supervisor will actually treat us so nice...haha...So we went for the lunch at a Chinese Restaurant...he ordered Butter Crab, fish curry, salted chicken, marmite pork, vege for us...haha...quite touched of it. It should be consider a goin away lunch...haha..farewell is alwaz featured on food,lol...Feel touched of it for throwing a farewell party for us..haha....Can't be denied that during the 6 months of training, I actually gained a lot of new knowledges on audting, taxation and accounting practices which cannot be learnt it in the lectures and tutorials. Bye bye to my company and colleagues !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home