Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Longgggggggg, Lonely Evening

I'm so BORED here,,,,,Where's all my frenzzz???????
It's look stupid,,,sitting in front of the computer lab typing this "meaningless" thingy juz to spare my entire evening!!!!!!
Actually my class is from 9am to 12 noon.Juz because wanna wait for the 8pm AGM meeting,,i got to stay here !!!!After my accout class end at 12pm....i with my ONLY fren (as u can see how sad am i)went to have our launch at Pizza Hut!!!It's da Best thing i ever had for TODAY!!!!After i came back to the campus,,,me and my fren went to the Maths Corner to do our Maths homework....then later on i have my group discussion for the H.D assingnment,,turning out doing nothing...Hahaha...we have booked for 6 computers but only one computer was searching for the assignment thingy,,others 5 are used for checking mails,msn messenger,yahoo messenger,friendster,hi5,n all the nonsense la.....WE ar teenagersssss,cant ban us for doing so.....
at first we planned for spending approximately 2 hours to accomplished it,,,but endded up dismissed an hour earlier....All my frenzzz are comfortably at home d...left me alone "Blogging" here ...Poor me....
Still got 1 hour and 15 minutes to go,,,,wat am i suppose to do here,,,sitting here wait for the time to pass?????nonono...
"A random thought" ,,,,i might as well continue doing my assignment!!!!!!
Good idea???
haih...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home