Monday, September 12, 2005

8 hours shopping

Its been quite a long time for me not to post a new entry here...well,today, here am i,blog something to update this dull page of mine..
We finally completed our accounting assignment today,,,all was just 2 or 3 days work..whereas the duration given was about 3 months...god bless to our group,hope we'll get good mark oso!!!hehe
Lets me talked bout Sunday...yea,yesterday,I went to kl with my auntie and cousin,I really enjoyed shopping man....guess what,,we spent 4 hours in Sungai Wang,4 hours in one utama...4hours+4hours=8 hours of shopping!!!!it was great,hope to shop again next time with my frens...it will be more fun!!!!!riteeeee????
While i am typing this,i am downloading msn 7.5 for the computer i am using in the campus lab...it's nearly done...20% more...
I tink juz enuf for this craps....will be posting next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home