Saturday, October 29, 2005

Holidays*

Holidays*
Gee,this week is the 3rd week of holidays, and its going to end 2 weeks later.Although its as dull as ditch-water, but I stil love my holidays.I’m lovin it*…Hahaha
Final exam result juz released yesterday,and my result…erm..erm…I tink I’m not goin to announce here.Juz ask me personally..hehe.Congrats to those who managed to get high score n those whose result didn’t come up to ur expectation,do not be too upset about it,juz try harder next time n don ever give up ya…
I juz came back from my piano class,n my teacher told me dat my piano examination is coming,mayb its around end of November or early December…sigh*sigh*sigh*…oh no,I still lack of mental preparation, physical preparation…or whatever it is…How?can everyone out there help me…..The exam I ‘m taking is called Performer Certificate,n frankly i tink I do not have the qualification to be a performer or even sit for the exam as well…coz all sort of comments n complaints can b heard from my teacher each n every of my piano class.My teacher alwaz say “ leechuan,pls use 100% of ur brain to play ur piece”…this can see dat I din use my brain most of the time…hehe
N some advise dat she had given to me was quite true actuali…n this is wat she said
“Coin is an example in whatever we do in our life. To achieve something dat u persued,it is very important to see both side of the coin n is not juz one side only.For examination,the result we get is juz the combination of the two side of the coin:one side is our practices n affords dat we put in n the other side is our performance on dat day.WE have to take care of both side and is ain’t one side only if we really wanna achieve wat we wan.And practice make permanent n not necessary perfect coz if we use the wrong method in our daily practices,the result will not turn out perfect n whatever method we used,whether right or wrong permanently wil surely becum our habit.”
I knoe its kinda long n ur may not b understand wat I’m typing ..hehe,nvm ..
All I gonna do is practice with the correct method now...HAha...practice~practice~n practice~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home