Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tired.....

I'm tired....so so so tired....
Our business management project was eventually over...thanz jue yee, U ar our Great Leader,thanz for everything u hav done for us.....bout how much profit?? stil dunno yet,hopefully it will be better than what we expected. Its been great working with all my teammates, maybe next time we cant be teammates anymore, ...but i did appreaciate the moments we worked together,n we guys must really enjoy during our Appreaciation Party yea...hehe,although my previous "sumptious"meal was juz seemed like a "broken dream" to me....lol .
Anyway, though business project was over,...what's cumming up next are submission of report, MUET exam on dis saturday, short story presentation, Academic Writting, PCA website, Stastistic's assignmentents, n Final Exam is juz around the corner...i'm langour bout it....MUET exam makes me headanche the most,coz its on this saturday,n i like unprepared,though that i like english,but my result sucks, i lack of reading all dis while...To score well in dis subject,ones must really read alots...btw,I wish my frens luck for dis exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home