Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am getting worst and worst this few days.....erm....getting lazier and lazier,especially in my studies.... glued in front of the computer and television screen most of the times...wondering what am I doing...and mid term exam just around the corner,i am worried bout it,but din start to do anyhting yet...worry but din take any action...haha..paino theory exam comming soon oso,juz next month, 21st of august...juz get bored after so many years with it d...i really feel like giving it up,if i juz easily give up liddat, 14 years efford will be a trash...nvm....just realised my life is miserable...wah,today class started at 9am,accounting tutorial clas, i entered the class at 9.25am..what am I doing ?????i am getting worst and worst.....everytime go to class late,not right to do so....I really got to deal with it,but how?...the time will come,I will work on it..i try...
Dunno why,dis few days really feeling emotionally down...duno why,just feeling down....just blemished with some matters.....or mayb pressures...or mayb my toes...my two toes create so much problems to me....sometimes really fed up with it...sometimes asking why on earth my life so miserable??? Good health is the most valuable things dat we want...ONly good health brings u the happiness and the perfect gift ever...so frens,treasure it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home