Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today i had my toe nail operation...arghhhh, its was a worst experience,its painful...very very pain...I went to the GEneral Hospital to cut off my nail....i went to the information counter and asked where should i go or where department in the hospital i shoud go,then the pegawai told me bilik kecemasan,i was like stunned,huh? bilik kecemasan,emergency room...make me scared only...when i went thr,an ambulance just arrived...a patience on the stretcher...looked like vry serious case...whoooooa...vry scary the situation thr...
later i was appointed to another policlinik at the perringit jaya thr and do the operation....The Female doctor wrote a note to appoint me to bilik pembedahan....i stunned for the 2nd time...bilik pembedahan....isin't it too serious to me? gosh...i was shivering when i heard dat....after went thr,it was the male doctor,i knoe dat doctor..he is my school division St.John Ambulance Officer last time,He thaught us First Aid before...haha...well then,he gave me 3 injections at my toe...i just cant stand the pain,tears oso falling down...hehe..quite embarrasing.....then later on the doctor just use sciccors or forcep thingy to gripped off the nail....then can c blood flowing out..yucks and painful as well....Then afterdat i felt dizzy,i tot nothing la,then i stand up and wanted to go out from the room,my vision get blurred and everything turning upside down,then eventually everything turned dark.....unexpectedly Fainted...1st time in my life man,fainted...luckily my auntie and the doctor still beside me and supported me..i just dunnno wat happened then...after awhile,i opened my eyes,n i saw somehting spinning...the first thing i asked was "Where is this place?"haha...really dunno what happened before that....after rest awhile,then i can stand up properly and walked d...thank god...but stil feeling headache afterdat....then when i reached home,ate something and taken my medicine,straight away sleep...now i tink i okay d,coz can sit down n blog d...haha....Hope it will recover and it was really a scary experience to me

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel LeAnn said...

hey...piklian here...
are u ok??
terperanjat me when i read ur blog...
hope that u are ok now...

10:06 PM  
Blogger TLC said...

hi Pik Lian,welcome here...yaya...getting better d...thz yea...enjoy ur days...:-)

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home