Friday, June 16, 2006

One fine day.....2day went back to my secondary school and got lotz of fun there....one of my teacher is going to retire soon and another teacher wants us to do some video recording...she juz wants us to talk in front of the camera ...oh well,me and this bunch of my "crazy feler"frenz came out with an fantastic idea,,which is to do a short drama instead of speak,as u knoe ....its so difficult to put our thoughts into words,,,,"Speak".....so we juz started to rehearsal dat "nonsensical" drama...hahaha...mad la..really mad....keep laughing non-stop...and really miss those days there....well then,went to buy present for one of my fren...its really hard to get something for a person b'day....stranded thr...
holidays ending soon...new sem ahead and we are really a university student now!!!! its either exciting or boring??or both or neither...( listen to ur heart.....*)hehehe.....now is like the whole world indulge in World Cup 2006...football fever....n one of my cousin is in Germany now( so jealous),Berlin maybe,not too sure bout it....what's a nice nice nice thing ever ya and its likely dangerous too....coz some of the places thr are in the mess state.....
Lastly......Byebye to holidays and Happy studying.....Happy to meet all my frens back......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home