Friday, May 19, 2006

The Cruelty of Exam

yo, I can't wait to put down some words about the "Cruelty of Exam" !!!!
I am taking my little rest now,hehe...so happy i can hav a few hours of break,but jue yee said "Have a break, Have a Supp???!!!) ...touch wood touch wood,hehe....3 more papers to go....really a tedious week for me to gone through... ...not enuf sleep for the entire week...really gonna to get sick if continuously like dis,Exam is miserable...haiz...wat to do,stil got a week to go,hope i don giv up, and the battle is stil not end yet...haiz
I hope my fren out there will continue to fight this "Battle" wit me,no matters how hard it is, i'm sure each n everyone of u sure can do it wan...,dun let the previous paper hold u back...(wow,i seemed like so much "bullshitting" here,but i myself,haiz....)
Anyway, good luck once again to everyone n take care of urself at the same time...buhbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home