Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Moral

yeahyeah, exam ending Soon...one more paper to go,which is moral...hope i can Pass,,yea PAss...
Friday having farewell,juz cant wait for it....n so many movies are waitting for me,i oso cant wait to watch it ( Da vinci Code, Pseidon, Over the Hedge, X-men n etc......)...yeah yeah..
but come to the main point,what is "Moral " i oso dunno..lol...dead me

really feel vry relax after accounting paper....though today morning felt sick, heavy flu, headache, can felt my body abit hot,but after accounting,all gone...feeling so much better now,juz my toe pain n got pus only...haha,,,but pain..haiz...dunno when only can recover,suffering for dunno how many months d....really God bless me..
Anyway,good luck in the final paper n tk care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home