Monday, June 05, 2006

hi,to those ex-ijc ians, still remember Mrs. Leong??erm well,a very experienced biology teacher,though she din teach our batch....She's one of my gymrama's club teacher advisor too,very responsible advisor...whenever there's any competitions or any activities,she's the 1st person who done everything...still remember form 5 dat time,i was the president for that club,huhu...you can see her everytime stopped by my class n search for leechuan...lol...n let my teammates teased me she's my "god mother"...oh gosh,,,Nola.....haha..anyway,i'm posting this today juz wanna inform those ex-ij gals dat,yesterday i received a sms from Mdm.Tan ...she wants me to tell as many girls as possible,Mrs. Leong is going to retire,she wants us to send some greetings,messages throught email to pnaidah68ak@yahoo.com....so dat's all.....juz do so la,thanz ya...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home