Saturday, December 09, 2006

All I hear now is raindrops falling on the rooftop...but now no more...hehe..yesterday,we had gathering with some of my secondary school's friends and the main actress is of course to meet up with angeline loh,who juz came back frm New Zealand...(thx for the souvenirs u've brought back for us, luv it...)great great, so long din meet all my old buddies d,gossiping and chit-chatting,hehe...we had our lunch at Pizza Hut,i had my chicken meatballs spaghetti,yummy yummy...i juz like dat spaghetti coz it was less cheese...lol..then we went for movie "Happy Feet"...so so so cute the penguin,especially the baby penguin...the show was okay,not so nice and not so bad i suggest....but i was very sleepy dat time,nearly fall asleep in the cinema...haha...yesterday was Hui Yen's Birthday,co-incidentally met her at Mp, such a good time for us to wished her face-to -face,hehe...
Well,wanna to have my dinner now,byeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home