Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Sem

Hihi, Happy Father's Day...Wanna take dis opportunity to wish all fathers happy father's day and enjoy good health,thx for what my dad have done for me all dis while,shy to say dis face to face, jz post it here,,hehe.....Going out to celebrate ltr,,,hehe....
Yeah yeah, tmr i'm a Gamma Student oredi....haha,It's nothing new i think. It's only a typical Semester...Study study and study....of course gonna join some clubs or societies or play some sports as well, if not my life will be deadly dull..Gonna work harder for the new sem coz my last sem was a bleak wan n i'm kind of dazed with it...anyway, gonna work even harder dis new sem...new sem ,new start, new begins...hehe...Taking 4 sunjects in the new sem which is Accounting Info System, Financial Accounting and Reporting 2, Corporate Finance and Knowledge Economy....,scary...btw, What a pleasure to meet all my friends tmr!!!! Welcome back ,hehe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home