Thursday, July 26, 2007

Helloooo....just came back from meeting, combined camp's meeting...Badminton club, Ping Pong club and Flex club.I'm just a subcom for this camp,under Programme flow,hehe...hope it wouldn't so heavy ,lol...4 out of 5 days busy with MEETINGS.....before that was just badminton club, now add on to accounting club....huhuhuh...HECTIC....4 out of 5 days was schelduled with meetings...lol...next week having midterm exams, monday Accounting Information System and Kwoledge Economy, Wednesday Financial Accounting and Thursday Corporate Finance...then afterdat..midterm break...not really prepare yet...got to has a study marathon starting from tmr...and My academic advisor Mr. Sim Kian Dey, assessed me said that score more than 3.67 , not an easy job for me...:(...pray hard for myself, if not next sem I got no face to see him d,haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home