Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi all...uni starts tomorrow, mid term break ended...and the most pathetic part is "Auditing" paper on Tomorrow...dying...:(
The things i did during my break were just like a normal routine ...studying less, watched drama the most...erm, well, I am watching tvb drama "The seventh Day"...took pleasure frm watching it, I love the scene when they are in JApan, like the fall of snow, the frozen atmosphere,cool...hope can go thr someday...hahaha..
Went to play badminton on last Monday, at the Bachang's New court, Sri Pandan...oh no...don't have a easy win game...lost all the game,haha, getting lousier and lousier now...:(
Before the game, went out with my Ivaq Division's Director and one of the committee to accomplish the Programme Book in Asian Harvana Cafe, Thank God, Finally done... :) took my head off for compiling the sponsorship advertisements...
wednesday, gone out to do MMU MAster Thing, typically Sponsorship matter....and pasted some posters in a few courts...
Confined myself at home till Friday, went out for movie with cousin...what a lousy show, meaningless i could say....<>
That's all for this post ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home