Friday, October 17, 2008

Yay,,,Its holidaysssss=) feeling my enthusiam.....after tormented by the examination for about 2 weeks....what's my plan during this holiday?...I tink this will be a boring, lonely holiday :(...... though today is the starting for this holiday, I oredi can feel the "sien-ness " d....
Yesterday afta my last paper, my gang celebrated my bday for me,,,thanks ya alot...we went to KTV 1st, so fast 3 hours had gone, cant sing much,hahaha...den continued for dinner at Asian Harvana ....hehe...I got the Roxy's Perfume as my present...thx thx alot..... :) I really din expect there was still a cake for me,coz oredi vry belated d, surprised !!!! thx again ...
What's my holiday's plan? doin research for my lecturer, doing more reading especially the "TIMES" magazines, it has a big stack thr d..., practising piano, if not really karat d, really bout 2 months din touch piano d, continue dancing and yoga classes...n the wan i love the most wan is watching drama...haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home