Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm rotted in my room now... not going anyway..juz stay free here....erm yea, I'm going to have the broadband connection soon...actually now is stil in the progress of activate it...Realised that i paid bout 80++ per month for using dial up connection...I have been not wise all dis while...haih,not wise at all...Dat day went to register it with my fren Hwei ming ( c,i mentioned ur name here,happy?hehe)..after submit the form n the technician processed my data,n sad to say my house phone number is under business commercial line but not home line....n i juz cant or not allowed to register the RM 44, RM66, RM77 or RM88's packages,...i juz can sign up for RM144 and above packeges....oh goodness,wat on earth so expensive" i thought of dat day....it is so pathetic for me...Fortunately,there's still some other ways to solve the problem...hehe,juz need to rent another phone line from TM...got to pay wat stamp duties la, rental fees la, contractor fees la,activation fees la n bla bla...all in all,Money...Eventually,the problem solved.....juz waiting for the person to come n fix it.....Hope I wont online 24/7 then,not surfeit myself spending time on9...dis is the reason y i don allowed myself to have broadband before dis...but juz cant help, realising dat i pay more than RM66 per month for using dial up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home