Saturday, January 27, 2007

Before log in to blog this, blogger.com requested the users to upgrade our own account before enter the blogging part...i was blur bout it,but eventually make it...lol...yesterday was a fruitful day...went out with hwei ming, we went to temple n pray, then i bring her go campus to do my badminton stuffs (paiseh ar, make u walked alot), thn went to ijc, sad sad, they dunwan to give me my 1119 cert, asked me to come some other day, thn went to mahkota & dataran...many of my friends working thr, unbelievable !!!! Really nice yesterday, co-incidentally met many of my ex-classmates thr,a few of them was shopping at dat time too...since many "decade" never see them d...
Well, today 9am went to find sponsorship for one of the event organised by badminton club....just the 4 of us...sadcase...we went to many places and the result was not so convincing...I tried the Japanese Layer Cake at one of the cafe...a piece of cake wch has many layers with cream and sugar around...hmmm,yummy...hehe....but its expensive,one small piece of cake RM8...haha,but i don mind, coz i am not the one paying..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home