Wednesday, January 10, 2007

hello to my little blog,hehe...yesterday just got my toe nail removed, find it highly distress now, after being intense thinking of doing operation before dat...huhu..this time operation is much much better than the previous one...no fainting anymore..and from 3 injections reduced to 2,i can still smiled afta the doctor plucked it off my nail...lol..and now, I have to take 13 pills per days,which i think it is absurdly horrible...but wish it could heal faster but i knoe time is the great healer...
Back to two days ago, i had a one day trip to One Utama...not had had enough time to shop and no sales now...went it on the wrong time...after all, still ok la...Just wish i could get the chance to go shop again n get some new clothes...Prada, Armani Exchange, Dior, Gucci, Burberry, Fcuk, Calvin Klein, D& G, MNG and etc....Just don need all this..just knoe dat i cant afford..or it will definitely splurge all my money to just get a particular one....till I earn my own money next time,hehe...coincidentaly, i am reading "Shopaholic" storie book now but cant shop...cant even walk properly and cant drive...till recover then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home