Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I assured that my hard time had over....."FINAL EXAM" wk...Yeah!!!!...I have been blaming it on myself for not studying everday, so that it wouldn't suffered so much ,haha...convincing that had some kind of tight schedule before the exam wk, rushed for assignments and prepared for the event below, haha, MMU MASTER 08...but finally ended :) A Great Event though, I will have my cheer of triumph now...though did not so well in the papers I think,anyway, let bygones be bygones.... obtaining a good grades is attributable to your own efforts...
Would like to post some MMU MASTER 2008's picture below...Wow, ended...a best wan,hahaha...we made it successfully, a big clap for it....and special appreciation to my division too <>...Thank you so much ppl :)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home