Monday, August 14, 2006

Indeed,second day since Uni started. huhu...woke up so early in the morning thought of dis morning was the 8am class,till my mum told me only I realised...haha..okay,whatever it is...nothing new actually,dull and dry...pretty sad...yesterday,yeah, Monday...First day of school day and last day of my piano theory lesson...gonna leave the teacher and the music school there...It had been the same teacher since dunno how many years,no feeling at all when said goodbye to her yesterday,haha....but for the music school, left with the heavy heart...I knoe i wont go back there again (if go back means i will fail my exam next week)..perhaps, go back there to teach or take over that music school...whooooo,too ambitious...but , dis is one of my ambitions too.....hehe
Well, nothing to do now,deciding to post something here I read it in friendster's bulletin...seldom read those thing oso,but sometimes.....to make dis entry looks longer in length,perhaps I can do dis....doink doink...........*

7th grade
I stared at the boy next to me. He wasmy socalled "best friend". I stared at his spikyhair,and wished he was mine.But he didnt notice me like that, I knew it.Afterclass he walked up to me and asked me forthe notes he had missed the day before andhanded them to him. He said "thanks" and gaveme a kiss on the cheek. I wanna tell him, I wanthim to know that I don`t wanna Be just friends, Ilove him but I`m just too shy, and I don`t knowwhy...
11th Grade
The phone rang. On the other end it was her.He was in tears, mumbling on and on about howhis love had broke his heart.He asked me to come over because he didn'twant to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to himon the sofa, I stared at his soft eyes, wishing hewas mine.After 2 hours, a drew barrymore movie, & 3bags of chips, he decided to go to sleep. He lookedat me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on thecheek. I wanna tell him, I want him to know that Idon`t wanna be just friends, I love him but I'mjust too shy, and i don't know wHy
Senior Year
The day before prom he walked to my locker. "Mydate is Sick" he said; she`s not gonna go. wellI didnt have a date and in 7th grade we made apromise that if neither of us had dates we would go together just as "best friends". So we did.
Prom niqht
After everything was over I was standing athis front door step. I stared at him. He smiled atme I want him to be mine, but he doesn`t think ofme like that and I know it. Then he said "I Had thebest time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on thecheek. I wanna tell him, I want him to know that Idon`t want to be just friends, I love him but Imjust too shy, and I dont kNow why
Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month.before I could blink, it was graduation day. Iwatched as his perfect style of dressing loated likea hunk up on stageto get his diploma. I wanted him to be mine,but he didnt notice me like that, and I knew it.Before everyone went home, he came to me in hissmock and hat, and cried as I hugged him.then he lifted his head from my shoulder andsaid,you`re my best friend, thanks!" and gave me akiss on the Cheek. I wanna tell him, I want him toknow that don`t wanna be just friends, I love himbut I`m just too shy, and I don`t know whyA Few Years Later now I sit in the pews of thechurch. that boy is getting married now. Iwatched him say "i do" and drive off to his new. Iwanted him to be mine, but he didn`t see me likethat and I knew it. But before he Drove away, hecame to me n said you came!"He said. "thanks!"and kissed me on the cheek. I wanna tell him, Iwant him to know that i dont wanna be just friends,I lovehim but I`m just too shy, and i don`t knowwhy Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of aboy who used to be my "best friend". at the servicethey read a diary entry he had wrote in hishigh school years.This is what it read:I stare at her wishing she wasmine, but she doesn`t notice me like that, and Iknow it. i wanna tell her, i want her to knowthat I don`t wanna be just friends, I love her but I'mjust too shy, and I don`t know why. I wish shewould tell me she loved me...I wish I did too. Ithought to myself, and I cried ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home