Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year: A feast of Happinese to be celebrate about...I got a one week Holiday, which is so fun, went out every single day. This year new year started on 18th of February 2007 (sunday)...Let me sum up what i did for the entire week,hehe....

17th (saturday): I loved dis day so much, coz I could eat many many nice ,sumptuous meal--> REUNION DINNER, I had it at home,with some of my cousins and relatives....My mum cooked it, the dinner on dis day was super duper nice,got prawns la, pork, duck, chicken, sea cucumber, slice abalone, scallops, vegetables, mashroom, meat balls, fish, and watever laI like the soup especially....haha

18th (Sunday): Yeah, First Day of New Year,went to temple to pray my grandma, the temple was crowded, ppl busy burning incense and joss sticks..many are in red too...I read in a magazine last time, they say "Everything that happens the rest of the year depends very much on whatever happens on the first day of the new year"...hmm,,A good start symbolized everything i think...then countinue visit relatives, collect Ang Pau (ang pau looks vry tempting to me,don u agree wit me?), busy eating and bla bla bla....

19th (Monday): The 2nd day of new Year, went up to Muar to visit my uncle, he's sick, hope he will be blessed and get well soon...Then came back home at nite, co-incidentally a few aunties from outstation came to my house, haha...my house was so packed and full with noises...

20th (Tueaday): Secondary School mates' reunion...first, we went to qiao wei's hs, Oh My God, her house got a big doggie thr,really scared me off,u knw i jz scare of dogs or watever animals, i jz like human being like what amanda said,haha..once my fren opened her hs gate, her dog ran out forcefully, thn i started running til outside the road, i know dis is disgracefull, but no choice,haha...one interesting part was dat when the dog came besides me, i automatically wil jump on to my fren's lap who was besides me,steeped on her feet, poor hwey li, paiseh yea....then afta qiao wei's hs, continue to hwei ming''s hs....her hs is always the central point for us to meet every year,haha...her mum like my playing, every year i will be requested to play some songs at her hs, then will get extra ang pau,lol, .....ok,it was lunch time then, at first plan to eat bak kut teh, but many shops were not doin business during new yr time, thn my frens suggested to eat A&W at Sentral,( i was like, huh? sentral)....luckily never eat thr, change our mind to go Kenny Roggers at Tesco...afta been fed, we continue our journey, to hwey li's hs, then my house, then shu li's hs ( got dogs) and finnally pei ying's hs (got dogs)...sweat, dis year most of the house i visited, also got dogs...haiz...yea, we gambled too...

21st (Wednesday): well, this day my aunty and baby niece came to visit us...then went to mp with my 2nd sis and cousin, at 1st plan to watch movie, the queue really scary, none of us wan to que and go without booking is like dat wan,haha...at nite, went to a restaurant to have dinner,my cousin treat the whole family....ate Yee Sang, raw salmon fish with shredded vege, pamelo, crab meat, prawns, keropok and all the vineger, and spices.....yummy

22nd (Thursday): Badminton Club Committees' gathering....just a few of us,malaccan, Siew Ling, Dun Siang, Gary, Yong Ching, Oliver, Sherrilynn, Chin Ping, Chin Hau and me......we went house by house, my house was the last station, they lingered at my house bout 3 hours, we really had a nice and long long chat....

23rd( Friday): This day nothing much, at nite went to Sherlin's open house, Sherlin and her mum really a good cook, taste nice, she cooked ketupat, rendang, prawn sambal and etc for us,...i like the prawn sambal vry much, tough i cant eat much,haha...yummy

24th (Saturday): Went for movie with some of the badminton club's committees," The Lady Iron Chief".....At nite, in front of my house, Hang Tuah Mall, the whole street there was having Chinese New Year Open House with the Yang Dipertua Agong, the prime minister, chief minister and many other ministers too,,,really grand celebration,can see the fireworks playing non-stop,such a huge wan and with all the performances goin on( lion dance, dragon dance, traditonal dance,acrobatic,singing, and etc).......yaya, Happy B'day to Calvin and Kuan Fang on dis day.....

25th( Sunday):....today really sien d, start doin all the turorials....Balance Sheet cant balance, partnerships' capital account, Profit/loss Appropriation account, Goodwill Account,n ..... Finance tones of formula to memorize, management accounting need to knoe all the costing, <> by Joseph Conrad havent read....wah, dead la me....mid term exam coming.....

I hope everyone can still enjoy their new year till Chap Goh Mei.......hehe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home