Friday, February 02, 2007

It's been a week since i last posted... Beam*~ i am in my third trimester now...a sem which i think and definitely think that it is tough...The subjects i am taking are Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Finance, Advance English and Macroeconomics.....anyhow, it's all a matter of endurance...This entire week, my scheldule was rather full,wasn't it ? yes, it was....3 meetings per week...contemptible mad, tomorrow i need to go find sponsors again at Cheng area or melaka baru...restless life is all i have...
Chinese new year is around the corner,outside my house I can see the hectic senario...many cars park in front of my house,alwaz fully parked ..not far away from my house,there's many stalls set up purposely for the new year stuffs,smth like pasar malam...and many shops are selling those decorative items...sumtimes i can hear ppl practising lion dance too....coz my house is sumwhere near bunga raya,but not exactly thr, is a busiet place i tink during all the festive season. yeah yeah...left 15 days to new year....hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home