Wednesday, March 28, 2007

muaahhhah...I was so excited bout today ...bought a new racket,Fleet brand, jz a normal type will do, don nid so expensive wan, coz i'm lousy,haha...I have been racket-less since donno when,gonna play badminton everyweek,hehe...lol...and ya, the critique essay assignment has postponed,I've been working on it since last week i tink, everytime when i was looking at it, no inspiration came to my mind, donno wat to write, and no motivation to do it...haha...n yeah yeah, tmr no piano class, so tmr don nid to wake up early in the morning bash on the piano...haha....Finance assignment due next 2 weeks, but have yet to come out any solutions to the question,haiz...Just did my Financial Accounting's mid term dis morning, it was...donno how to say, hard not hard, easy not easy, jz scribbled some digits, figures, numbers thr will do.....
To one of my fren, when u feel the world is crushing down, we'll stil be there for u and sadness is just a matter of time,....cheer~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home