Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goodbye to Badminton Club's Board of committee.....I served the club for 3 years...haha, should I use the word "Served"???..or mayb not, "joinned"...I joinned it since Alpha, as a Sport Affairs Division's Sub com, organized tournaments for the club...den promoted to Assistant Secretary in the following year, but the Secretary resigned, so I take over Secretary, den hold the post for two years,haha...learnt something there and enlarged my circle of frens...haha, nice knowing all of u =) friendship forever .....
After the post mortem meeting today, we went to celebrate, went to gogo KtV...as u can see from my previous post, gogo ktv again,haha.....12 ppl went, but 6 persons sing only, of coz including me,lol...so got to pay money :( ....Haiz , seriously broke :( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home