Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I have abandoned you for quite a long time------>my blog.A cheery greeting to everyone.My com was sent to repair for a past few days,couldn't on it for bout a week. Surfing the net or using the computer was always been a passion,but not really to me now..coz i feel like my pc is so lousy now,haiz...juz changed a new hard disk,its make all my things gone ,jz simply gone like dis....I'm looking forward to a new com,since i tink it would be so wonderful to have a better com..hehe
Wednesday today,as usual went to class late,it has become a habit to me...then went to do my assignment,then went to central wit yk n calvin, ate marrybrown there,haha,so long din eat dat d...then came back read storie book entittled" The Devil Wears Prada",borrowed from Amanda wan...I adore dis type of book that quite straight forward and don need to much of thinking haha...i have another book waiting for me to read...juz got no time to do so much reading.okay,then slept for 2 hours,then watched Tv, then had my dinner,then online,then ....dunno wat will be come next....haha...so dis is my day.....Rainning outside,i like the smell outside...so fresh...that's all for dis,tata....


Happy National Day for tomorow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home