Saturday, August 19, 2006

One Sunday, a Sunless day, I am in the Sunless Room,staring at the monitor screen.....haha...nuts...
Juz finished sending 2 bulletin to the MMU Bulletin Board,oh dear,the skill to create a message to post is not at my fingertips...coz my English sucks...luckily I have Siew Ling to help me out,such a nice nice fren and pro in English,hehe...
Everything gonna be Okay,everything gonna be alright,.....but kind of bored,,,pile of things to do,assignments and studies to catch up...haha.nothing motivate me to do dat now...
One thing can be celebrated about is the Mid term examination was over...dat day straight after exam,a few of us went to Newton Foodcourt to have our dinner...haha,most of us really enjoyed though juz a dinner...we ordered 4 plates of baked fish,ikan pari...yummy yummy,n oyters and stuff...really sumptious food...we really have fun dat nite...eat to the fullest..hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home