Monday, June 16, 2008

16th June 2008, 11.15am in Avilion Legacy Hotel, I did my ATCL Piano Recital's Examination.When I arrived there at about 10.45am, I went straight to register my name, then I took a quick glance at the candidate lists, I was the 1st candidate for diploma exam, but in the earlier session, there was other graded exam. oh well, supposedly my exam time was at 11.15am, but there's no candidate before that. It was the break time for them. Then I saw a British Guy came out, yaya, was him, my examiner, hehe .:) looks kinda friendly, afta he had enough chat with the people outside , he approached me and greeted me,it had been awesome, never ever had examiner greeted on me before..haha...then he was asking me whether I would like to begin it earlier...oh yes, so I started it 15 minutes earlier. I was given some time to test on the piano and started to perform then. I started with Sonata in D by Mozart, followed by Debussy's Voiles and Minstrels, then continued with Johann Sebastian Bach's Prelude and Fugue, and lastly Sergei Prokofiev's Vision Fugitives. approximately 40 minutes balanced programme,4 pieces that are diffferent in periods, character, style and tempo. Apparently, it came out not as good as what I usually did, one word, BAD...many wrong notes here and there, slips, tempo not steady and stuffs...haiz.:( ...... I hope for a pass dis time, just a pass will do......
My new sem starts tmr....A brand new year, year 3 now....and what I hope is get better result in this new sem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home