Tuesday, September 19, 2006

supremely Happy..eveything over, presentations over, assignments over...left only final exam....have my management presentation dis morning, I'm the presentor,hope i did it well, get better marks, n wont affect other teammates' marks...afterthat,went to jusco to have Mc D as my lunch (Filet O-Fish, my favourite,hehe)...surprisingly saw one of my ex-school mate, valerie, she's studying in mmu too,but cyberjaya campus...hehe...long time din c her d,but got no chance to talk to her,juz waved at her .....This friday nite,i have promised my fren to attend the lantern festival party at Malacca High School, a time to meet all my buddies there..sigh,i cannot go coz i need to attend badminton's club meeting at nite...wat a waste...Badminton Club is going to organize a grand,huge event,which is called Siti Hasmah Cup, only potential players can participate,Malaysia Open, national players will be invited to dis game as well ...we are the running committee,will be very hectic then
...Kind of sleepy now,want to have a nap now,c u.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home