Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yoga

Friday evening, supposedly to attend Dancing class at MXM fitness centre, but the teacher could not make it on that nite, so there was a substitution Yoga class....omg,to my amazement, I was alone learning it, kind of awkward and scary !!!! Luckily the lady coach was friendly to me...I had no idea bout Yoga at first, but have a little understanding about it after learning it...It's actually bout coordination between our breathing and flexibility...and also posture and concentration..haha, I was quite okay with flexibility but don really knw how to breath...lol...those movements were kind of slow, quite boring anyway...the funniest part was when the teacher asked me to enlighthen her with some posts which she couldn't do,haha...and she oso said that " you can do most of the posts, so u do not need to attend Yoga class already ...."swt, haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home