Saturday, September 23, 2006

yeah, the lightning jz stopped,so only got chance for me to turn on my pc...haiz, entire day gone,wat i mean gone is, i did nothing on my study....i'm suppose to be studying now,but ahh so sien +_=..in the morning went to campus for course registration, then when to dim sum after dat,,,haha,vry cheap dim sum i had it ever,juz RM4 per person...afterdat, went back home....juz bout to have some sleep,my dad called me down to the shop to help him,coz many customers during Malay's Fasting Month (puasa), a peak season actually...so terpaksa help out,...later on,had my lunch, then continue helping in the shop today,really many people...afterdat, my friend the twins called me,they wanted to pass me back my past year questions papers,then went out to hs and got it back from them,...bla bla bla...n now,juz back from jonker...i'm dead...no study at all today!!!
I have realised dat this world is juz a small small world,we are juz confined in dis small small world,i have been reading people blogs all dis while,for ur informations,i read strangers' blogs too,haha...which i dunno them at all...to my surprised,i saw some of my fren's pic appeared in the others' blog,whom they are in the very different part,geographically so far away (mayb u guys don get wat i mean,coz i oso dunno how to say,hehe)...
I got an extract from one of my friend's blog and here goes...
sometimes...you may not realize it..
little little things you do that may be nothing to you..

but....
it can really make another's day..
or make a difference in someone else's life...
so..people...always BE NICE!
u don't know how many people's lives you may be affecting
by just being... YOU!

To be Nice to you yourself
To be Nice to someone u love
and to Be Nice to someone u hate......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home